INCHEON, Republic of Korea, Oct 3 – The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) is holding a press conference at 10.00 a.m (Korea time) on Monday 8 October 2018, to present the Summary for Policymakers of the Special Report on Global Warming of 1.5 ºC, subject to approval.
This corresponds to 21.00, New York (7 October); 01.00 GMT; 03.00 Geneva; 04.00 Nairobi.
The press conference will be webcast in English and will be streamed live here: https://www.youtube.com/IPCCGeneva. This information will also be posted on our social media channels on the day of the press conference.
Media following the press conference can send questions via Slido using event code SR15. To submit questions.
- Open www.sli.do
- Enter the event code (SR15) then click join
- A window will open where you can submit your questions
- Type in the question up to 300 characters.
- In the name section, type your name and in brackets your organization i.e First Name, Surname (Organization). Please note that it is important to include your organization. Anonymous questions will not be accepted.
- Click send to submit your question.
Please note that because of limited time, it may not be possible to answer all questions that are submitted.
For more information, contact:
IPCC Press Office, Email: email@example.com
Werani Zabula +41 79 108 3157 or Nina Peeva +41 79 516 7068